| Terms & Conditions
- 1.1 The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 1.2 Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 1.3 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 1.4 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- 1.5 All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- 1.6 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- 1.7 From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- 1.8 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- 1.9 Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
By signing this document or agreeing before making online payment at PC Tech Universe.com, a service provided by PC Tech Universe having its offices at India, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
PC Tech Universe reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
2. Terms of Service
- 2.1 You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- 2.2 You must be a human.
- 2.3 Your account may be used only by one person, a single account is limited for use by only the defined number of PCs in the agreement. You will have to purchase support for additional PCs if so required.
- 2.4 PC Tech Universe would provide services for only the issues and software that has been explicitly mentioned on our website. For all other software and issues we would not be liable to provide services.
- 2.5 Our services are available through on call, chat and e-mail only. Onsite service is not included as a mode of providing service.
- 2.6 By agreeing to these terms and services you agree that PC Tech Universe is not liable to provide any support for Hardware related issues of your PC, Servers, Printers, Router, Wireless Access Device or any other issues.
- 2.7 We do not provide any replacement or stand by on any computer part that has malfunctioned
- 2.8 We do not provide any warranty on hardware and software that is covered under the support plan
- 2.9 You are responsible for maintaining the security of your PC including username and password. PC Tech Universe cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- 2.10 You are requested not to share your computer username and password with the support professional at any time, if this is accidentally shared, please change the password immediately.
- 2.11 PC Tech Universe cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your data theft from your PC in this scenario.
- 2.12 In all remote access sessions you are requested to constantly monitor the session when the person is on phone with you, we would not request any remote session with you without any live person talking to you at the same time. In case you get a remote session without a live person on call you are requested to not accept the request, at no time PC Tech Universe would be responsible for any data theft that occurs due to unattended remote session. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 2.13 All your action and interactions with us on computer support issues should comply with the cyber laws of India/US and or your country of residence.
- 2.14 We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
3. Refund Policy
- 3.1 For subscription based plans, a full refund will be issued if PC Tech Universe has not been able to resolve even a single issue for you within the first 5 days of the subscription. If there are one or more resolved issues, the fees for the Subscription Service will not be refundable. Notwithstanding this PC Tech Universe may, at its sole discretion and on a case by case basis, agree to a refund of Subscription fees after deducting charges for servicing the Customer.
- 3.2 For incident based plans, you will be eligible for refund when any of the following criterions are met:
- 3.2.1 You have all the prerequisites which were required to resolve the problem and Issue was not resolved till the time account was active.
- 3.2.2 The issue is out of scope for the particular plan
- 3.2.3 5 days have not passed after the issue was last worked upon by an PC Tech Universe technician
4. Cancellation and Termination
- 4.1 You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. An email or phone request to cancel your account to your account manager is a must and you must receive a confirmation from your account manager on the date of cancelation.
- 4.2 All of your data stored with us will immediately be archived from active servers and maybe stored with us for any future use.
- 4.3 If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up month / Year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and we will not be charge you again.
- 4.4 PC Tech Universe, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for reasons such as unauthorized access of our portal, servers and databases, abusive behavior, data theft, improper utilization of our services, using the service for PC other than the one which has been registered for use with PC Tech Universe, among other reasons. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your PC Support Service.
- 4.5 Any use of software which is not legal may result in termination of your services and cancellation of your account by PC Tech Universe.
- 4.6 PC Tech Universe reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- 4.7 In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to them.
5. Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 5.1 PC Tech Universe reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- 5.2 Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on our website PC Tech Universe.com or by sending an e-mail to you at our registered account.
6. Payment, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
- 6.1 If you are buying online a valid credit card is required for paying accounts. We reserve the right to accept or reject the payment made through credit cards.
- 6.2 PC Tech Universe.com PC support plan starts from the date on which you signup or sign the agreement copy, and the payment is released.
- 6.3 In case of annual and more than monthly plan the Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable for that month or Year.
- 6.4 In case you are not satisfied with the service and we have not been able to resolve even 1 issue with your PC in that month / year you are entitled to a full refund no questions asked.
- 6.5 In case we're not able to fix even one of your issue your complete amount would be refunded. In case we're able to fix even one issue you're not entitled for a complete refund. We would deduct a minimum of ($59.99 or 25% of the total charged amount, whichever is higher) x number of cases resolved by us, and refund back the rest amount.
- 6.6 All fees are inclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities of India, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, if levied in your country.
- 6.7 We don't store credit card information for any customer and we would not do any charging without your explicit consent.
- 6.8 You can move from a monthly/annual plan to an incident based plan, and we would be able to accommodate your amount for any such move at the terms and conditions suggested to you by your account manager at that time.
7. Credit Card Billing.
- 7.1 You may be asked to provide us with a credit card number from a card issuer that we accept in order to activate your Service. You hereby authorize PC Tech Universe to charge and/or place a hold on your credit card with respect to any unpaid charges for Services or any related equipment. You authorize the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay any amounts described herein without requiring a signed receipt, and you agree that these charges are to be accepted as authorization to the issuer of the credit card to pay all such amounts. You authorize PC Tech Universe and/or any other company who bills products or services, or acts as billing agent for PC Tech Universe to continue to attempt to charge and/or place holds with respect to all sums described herein, or any portion thereof, to your credit card until such amounts are paid in full. You agree to provide PC Tech Universe with updated credit card information upon PC Tech Universe's request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. You acknowledge and agree that neither PC Tech Universe nor any PC Tech Universe affiliated company will have any liability whatsoever for any non-sufficient funds or other charges incurred by you as a result of such attempts to charge, and/or place holds on, your credit card. If you mistakenly provide a debit card number, instead of a credit card number, you authorize all charges described herein to be applied to such debit card unless and until you provide a credit card number. In the event you are enrolled, or later enroll, in an automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan, you agree that all sums described herein may be charged, at PC Tech Universe's option, to the account number provided for such automatic payment or electronic funds transfer plan. When payment is made by credit card or debit card, payment will also be subject to the terms and conditions established by the credit or debit card issuer. If charges cannot be processed through your credit card, or if your bank draft or electronic funds transfer is returned for insufficient funds, we will charge you an additional $15.00.
The PC Tech Universe Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise.
8. Copyright and Content Ownership
- 8.1 All content posted by you and transmitted to us should comply with Indian/US cyber laws and copyright laws and /or the copyright law in your country.
- 8.2 Any data that you share with us would be the intellectual property of your or third-party from which you have sourced the content, PC Tech Universe would not own any rights to such issues.
- 8.3 Any queries or resolutions that you post on our forums would become our property.
- 8.4 PC Tech Universe reserves the rights to remove any content posted on our website it deems inappropriate without assigning any reason.
- 8.5 The look and feel of the site is copyright 2011-2012 PC Tech Universe. You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS or visual design elements without express written permission from PC Tech Universe.
9. General Conditions
- 9.1 Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- 9.2 Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email, chat and on call.
- 9.3 Currently the service is available only in English and Hindi languages, all other languages would be entertained on best effort basis.
- You understand that PC Tech Universe may uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- 9.4 You must not modify, or resell our services to a third-party unless explicitly specified by us. Any liability that arises from this would be solely yours.
- 9.5 We may, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- 9.6 Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any PC Tech Universe customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- 9.7 You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 9.8 You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- 9.9 You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 9.10 PC Tech Universe does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- 9.11 You expressly understand and agree that PC Tech Universe shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if PC Tech Universe Infotech has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service. Any liability would be limited to the value of service contract.
- 9.12 The failure of PC Tech Universe to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and PC Tech Universe and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and PC Tech Universe (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- 9.13 Any further questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
10. User Responsibility
In connection with obtaining Services, you agree that you will:
Cooperate with the PC Tech Universe Technician: We will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide the support to you. Our experience shows that most issues can be corrected as a result of close cooperation between you and the technician. Please listen carefully to the technician and follow the technician's instructions. You must confirm that the following conditions are true:
- 10.1 The situation giving rise to the question is, reproducible on a single system, i.e., one central processing unit with its workstations and other peripherals;
- 10.2 You must have knowledge regarding the hardware system, any software involved, and in the facts and circumstances surrounding the incident;
- 10.3 The full system, including software and hardware, is available to you and accessible by you without limit during any telephone discussions with PC Tech Universe support personnel.
- 10.4 Software/Data Backup: You understand and agree that PC Tech Universe shall under no circumstance be responsible for any lost or corrupted software or data. PC Tech Universe strongly recommends that you at all times maintain a complete data backup and disaster recovery plan.
- 10.5 Account, Password, and Security: For you to submit a Plan Order, you must complete the Registration Process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by and required under the applicable Registration Form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are solely and entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are solely and entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. PC Tech Universe will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by PC Tech Universe or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
11. Exclusions from "SERVICES"
"Services" shall not include the following:
- 11.1 any item or activity not covered by the terms of a Plan Order;
- 11.2 service beyond the duration limitations identified in your Plan Order;
- 11.3 problem diagnosis and support that may not be completed because of a problem with your computer or other equipment, or their configuration that is beyond our control;
- 11.4 Software, including the operating system and software added to the registered hardware products which are out of scope for the Service Plan;
Problems that may and do result from:
- 11.5 External causes such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power;
- 11.6 Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions provided by manufacture;
- 11.7 Failure to follow the product instructions provided by manufacture or failure to perform preventive maintenance; or Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not compatible with the product.
- Non Compliance with the PC Tech Universe technician instructions for resolving the query.
12. END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
In connection with our Service, we may provide to you, the use of certain software which is owned by PC Tech Universe or its third party licensors, and suppliers. We as well as the third party licensors reserve the right to update or change the Software from time to time and you agree to cooperate in performing such steps as may be necessary to install any updates or upgrades to the Software. You may use the Software only as part of, or for use with, the Service in accordance with the Service Plan and for no other purpose.
The Software may be accompanied by a EULA from PC Tech Universe or a third party. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of that license agreement and by this Agreement, where applicable. You may not install or use any Software that is accompanied by or includes a EULA unless you first agree to the terms and conditions of the EULA.
13. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS
As part of the Services, PC Tech Universe may suggest that you acquire, install and use certain third party software or services ("Third Party Software"). Third Party Software is licensed to you by the respective owners or licensees of the Third Party Software. You must agree to the terms and conditions set forth by such owners or licensees before installing Third Party Software, whether PC Tech Universe assists you in the acquisition, installation, and/or use of Third Party Software. PC Tech Universe has no responsibility or rights to the Third Party Software and does not license Third Party Software to you or make any representation or warranty regarding the Third Party Software.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in no event shall PC Tech Universe be liable to you in excess of the amounts actually paid by you to PC Tech Universe under the Plan Order that is the subject of the dispute.
15. GENERAL LICENSE RESTRICTIONS
Any other use of the PC Tech Universe Portal, Services, Materials or Software, other than as explicitly permitted by PC Tech Universe is prohibited. Rights to execute, copy, modify, display, transmit, distribute, manufacture, use, sale are all reserved to PC Tech Universe and its suppliers. Reverse engineering and decompilation of the Software is strictly prohibited.
PC Tech Universe is an independent Software Technical support service Provider. PC Tech Universe has no affiliation with any of the third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. For permitted use and specific warranties associated with the software, hardware, and peripherals, please contact the relevant third party. PC Tech Universe is not responsible for third party Content provided on or through the Site and you bear all risks associated with the use of such third party Content, products and services. PC Tech Universe's support staff are PC Tech Universe Certified Technicians but do not necessarily hold any certifications from any third party unless expressly specified.
The look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons, and scripts) is the service mark / trademark of PC Tech Universe and may not be copied, imitated, or used (in whole or in part) without PC Tech Universe's prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, company names, product names and brand names are the property of their respective owners, and PC Tech Universe disclaims any ownership in such third-party marks. The use of any third party trademarks, logos, or brand names is for informational purposes only, and does not imply an endorsement by PC Tech Universe or vice versa or that such trademark owner has authorized PC Tech Universe to promote its products or services.
The PC Tech Universe Portal, and all content provided on or through the site, are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, except where expressly provided otherwise. Any Content accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained on or through the use of the site is used at your own discretion. PC Tech Universe shall have no responsibility for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download or use of Content.